McMenamin & Margiotti, LLC (the “Firm”), respects the privacy of all visitors to our web site. Please review the following Privacy Statement to understand what information is being collected and how it will be used. The Firm will NOT make information collected available to any outside parties. All information gathered will be obtained only through your knowledge and consent.
In the following privacy statement, “we”, “us” and “our” will refer to the Firm. “You” and “your” will refer to you as a user and visitor to buxmontlaw.com.
What Do We Collect?
Our web site uses several different forms that our customers can use to request information, products, and services. From these forms, we collect the following information:
- Visitors’ contact information (like e-mail addresses, phone numbers and postal addresses)
How Secure is the Information We Collect?
We make every effort to follow industry standard security measures to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. All information collected by us is accessible only to our authorized employees.
How Do We Use This Information?
- Contact Information: When you begin a professional relationship with us, you will need to provide specific information for contact reasons. This information will be used only by us and will not available to any outside sources. Contacts via email you can expect to receive from us include information required in order to open a case file, commence representation, initiate litigation, arrive at a fee agreement, and responses to any queries you send to us. Your email address is used when you e-mail us with questions or comments, and when you submit a “Contact” form. We will use your e-mail address only to reply via email. NO third parties will acquire your email address, NO other mail will be sent unless follow-up is expected.
- IP addresses: We do not track the IP addresses of our web site visitors for any other than internal statistical purposes. We have no means of associating Contact Information that you submit via “Contact” forms with the IP address of your computer.
- Linked Sites: This site may links to external websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these Web sites.
- Linking to Our Site: You may create a link to our website; however making a link with any alteration of our website’s contents is restricted. You may NOT reproduce or reformat the files, pages, images, information and/or materials from this site, unless expressed written permission has been obtained from us in advance. Under NO circumstance shall any direct links to images be made. You will immediately remove any links to our site if, for any reason, we request that you do so.
Payments Through Our Website
If you intend to make a payment through our website (each such payment, a “Transaction”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Transaction including, without limitation, your bank information routing number, bank account number, bank account type, credit card number, card verification number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, billing phone number, invoice number and email address. YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO USE ANY BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION OR CREDIT CARD(S) OR OTHER PAYMENT METHOD(S) UTILIZED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY TRANSACTION. To process your Transaction, we use LawPay, an independent third party. LawPay controls the security and performance of its payment processing services. Please refer to the LawPay terms, conditions and privacy policies governing your payment located at www.LawPay.com. Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any Transaction.
Your use of our web site buxontlaw.com consents your agreement with this privacy statement. If you do not agree to this policy then please do not use this web site.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time by posting changes on this page. Your continued use of kmgslaw.com will signify your acceptance of those changes.
If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Statement, please contact us:
McMenamin & Margiotti, LLC
2303 North Broad Street, Suite 2
Colmar, Pennsylvania 18915
(215) 822-1888/Fax (215) 822-7222
Firm Mailing Address
McMenamin & Margiotti, LLC
P.O. Box 180
Lansdale, Pennsylvania 19446
Patrick J. McMenamin, Jr./[email protected]
Vincent D. Margiotti/[email protected]